Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My amber searches

recently I have re-discovered the joy of working with natural amber. This is a unique process, when creation of jewelry involves not only bead embroidery and beadweaving but also work with raw amber - cutting, polishing and etc.
I have received a wonderful gift for Christmas - micro cutter and polisher from Dremel series, and I must admit I highly enjoy working with it. Working with raw amber material, has given a new level and perspective to my work.

This new necklace - actually involves my work from cutting and polishing raw Baltic amber into designing and then accomplishing the whole idea of jewelry.

Proud to show my new variation of Baltic amber necklace - Baltica



As always you can find my work available at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment