Monday, June 22, 2015

Finally it is here - Valkyrie

Gosh. Finally my work was posted and I can share my BOTB'15 entry with you.
It has been a difficult time, but now - just votes are before me and either I go to the next round or leave at this. Either way it has been a wonderful experience and it gives me joy to see that I am among the best.

This is how it begins - when idea transforms into project.
My love for the mythology and especially Norse and Celtic. Well this time I went into Norse and Vikings. Norse dragons that appear on houses and ships, they have inspired me and when I thought about who should be wearing this - why not Valkyrie? She's strong, she's a fighter. She should be the one to wear it.


Necklace - Valkyrie






Finally I'm here :) - thanks for waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment